Forge the Future in HPC Webinar
With Intel’s latest launch of the Intel® CPU Max series, following the evolving CXL 1.1 memory technology improvement, ASUS helps our customers to reduce costs and improve efficacy for large data-center deployment with higher compute power, sustainable building block design and liquid-cooling solutions.
Join us in this webinar to learn more about how our server solutions are optimized for HPC and AI workloads.
The benefits of attending this webinar:
- Learn about ASUS server solutions with Intel High Bandwidth Memory (HBM) and CXL 1.1 technology support, from compute to edge
- Discover the significant advantages of ASUS PCIe 5.0 NVMe GRAID solution
- Explore the infrastructure of immersion and direct-to-chip cooling solutions in detail
- Get the first-hand of the upcoming ASUS server solutions
10:00 (UTC+2), Berlin time
16:00 (UTC+8), Taipei time
March 30, 2023
* This webinar will include presentations, product details and Q&A sessions from both ASUS and Intel
* This event requires registration. After you register, you'll receive a confirmation email message with instructions on how to join the event.
Regional Lead of Technical Solution Specialists (Data Center), APJ Region
Intel® Technical Sales, Solutions & Services