Gartner predicts that by 2027, 75% of employees will acquire, modify, or create technology beyond the visibility of the IT department—up from 41% in 2022. In addition to this, unnecessary complexity in supply chain ecosystems, fragmented attack surfaces, and brittle identity infrastructure leaves your organization vulnerable to attack from all sides.
Human-centric design is a crucial foundation for the effective cybersecurity needed to support new, distributed ways of working. Read the Gartner report to discover how to strengthen your organization’s defenses against cyberattacks.
88% of board directors view cybersecurity risk as primarily a business risk, not a technology risk — up from just over half in 2016 compared to 2021.
Download the Gartner report and learn how to:
- Manage your organization’s threat exposure to stop attacks dead in their tracks.
- Find a more effective balance of people, process, and technology for defense that’s sustainable over the long term.
- Develop a more human-centric security architecture—your people are essential to your success.
- Gain agility without compromising security by restructuring the way your security function operates.
- Implement technical capabilities that provide increased visibility and responsiveness across your organization’s entire digital ecosystem.